A legal nurse consultant’s primary duty is to interpret medical records that a legal team will utilize to build their case. In addition, our LNCs can deliver other ranges of support, such as accurately determining potential patient care breaches for cases revolving around medical malpractice. You can trust our professionals to offer consulting services that include:
- Preparing a summary or timeline of medical records
- Assume a role as a nurse expert witness
- Analyze causation and damages issues
- Assist plaintiffs and defense attorneys with deciding on a merit
- Facilitate medical literature studies
- Among others
Discuss Your Plans with Us!
As your healthcare consulting and staffing partner, we want to be on the same page as you in our endeavors. Hence, we invite you to schedule a personal discussion with our team. For your concerns, please call 800-561-3635.